Click on the black hearts above to navi. =)

Have a good day everyone!
Sleep tight and sweet dreams tonight!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Yesterday i went to Malaysia again
this time is to do some thing to my hair
haha...
Ok lah, juz want to trim and cut while my sis and her friend went there to do some new hair style
i juz sit there and wait while i shoot the auntie with super lot of questions
hehe...
Why i went there!!!
Actually i went there is to put my hair back to normal again...
Last time cut at a nearby salon.. that uncle he cut and chat and watch tv at the same time
I was panicking... I was thinkin 'oh my, will he cut until v short?'
The result is he did not cut v short but he cut until my hair look v untidy and weird
It's really weird...
when i tie up my hair... it become thick (v thick) near the rubber band part and v v thin at the tail part...
Wahhhhhhh
It tragedy for me...
Haii But everything is saved by the auntie yesterday
That auntie v good... she make those layer hair look nicer and natural then cut my fringe abit here and there... i got some short fringes now but if i never show
Think nobody will know.... (only show when i tie up my hair... too short cannot tie... hehe)
Then while i wait for my sis and friend to finish their hairstyling... i look look ard
Actually i also do something that some of my friend won't believe...
I went to HIGHLIGHT my hair....
It the first for me.... my hair have been black ever since i was born...
Never dye my hair before...
Some ppl always ask me why i never dye... I also dunno y but still it like i scare this and that
In actual....
I scare tat i look weird... (This word is so useful...)
Anyway dye le... Really look strange to me...
Coz it my first time and i need to get used to it...
haha
Anyway the colour is not that obvious...I do not want it to be obvious lah
Haha... (ppl will say i waste money coz the highlight not obvious)
I got photo to prove
Under the sunlight will look like this


Weird.... (that my head u looking)
haha
The colour look like this (it's bronze)
but if no sunlight will be black hair... abit of colour can be seen lah
Anyway highlight already so cannot say anymore thing
haha
But still i dun mind that colour lah
Not bad when look at it longer...

Haha.. bluffing myself
Anyway that all for today...
write again when i got thing to say...


shweet dreams;
9:48 AM